What are Cookies and how do OLDPORTFILMS.COM use them?
- Ensure the web pages can function correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you’ve selected or letter size.
- Know about your browsing experience
- Compile anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you visited or how long you were on our resources.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide any references that would lead to knowing any personal information. You can, at any time, access your browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of the Cookies sent by OLDPORTFILMS.COM, without that preventing access to the contents. However, the functioning quality of the Services might be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or who have started a session using their access data can access services which are personalised and adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at registration and stored in their browser Cookie.
- Authentication cookies are temporary cookies by default (by sessions) and not persistent. However, users can make them permanent by selecting the box «Remember login» on the access control. For registered users.
- Session cookies, that are created on logging in, last 30 minutes from the last period of activity. For registered users. For registered users.
- cookie named «language» is created to store the language – in a monolingual installation this is simply the default language of the browser, but if the site is compatible with several languages, then it can be different, according to the language selected. For all users.
Cookies used by OLDPORTFILMS.COM
|wordpress_logged_in_*||WordPress||store the user’s usage history||2 years|
|wp-wpml_current_language||WPML||save language settings||1 day|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||WPML||store the user’s usage history||2 years|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||WPML||check if cookies can be installed||session|
|__utmt_player||Vimeo||store and track audience reach||10 minutes|
|vuid||Vimeo||store the user’s usage history||2 years|
Disabling and blocking cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually, or you can specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings on your Internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies from your browser, they will be re-set after your consent when you visit our website again.
How can I block or enable cookies?
The user can – at any time – select which cookies they want to work on this website by:
- Configuring the browser; for example:
- Chrome, by going to http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, by going to http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, by going to http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, by going to http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Third party tools are available online, which enable users to detect cookies on every website they visit and deactivate them.