What are Cookies and how do CLIENT websites use them?
- Ensure the web pages can function correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you’ve selected or letter size.
- Know about your browsing experience
- Compile anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you visited or how long you were on our resources.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide any references that would lead to knowing any personal information. You can, at any time, access your browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of the Cookies sent by the CLIENT websites, without that preventing access to the contents. However, the functioning quality of the Services might be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or who have started a session using their access data can access services which are personalised and adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at registration and stored in their browser Cookie.
- Authentication cookies are temporary cookies by default (by sessions) and not persistent. However, users can make them permanent by selecting the box «Remember login» on the access control. For registered users.
- • Session cookies, that are created on logging in, last 30 minutes from the last period of activity. For registered users. For registered users.
- cookie named «language» is created to store the language – in a monolingual installation this is simply the default language of the browser, but if the site is compatible with several languages, then it can be different, according to the language selected. For all users.
OWNER NAME OF COOKIE FUNCTION
How can I configure my Cookies?
In any case, we advise you that since Cookies aren’t necessary for using our website, you can block or disable them by activating your browser settings, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or only some of them. Nearly all browsers allow you to be warned of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them you can carry on using our website, although the use of some of its services will be limited and therefore your experience on our website will be less satisfactory.
How can I block or enable cookies?
The user can – at any time – select which cookies they want to work on this website by:
- Configuring the browser; for example:
- Chrome, by going to http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, by going to http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, by going to http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, by going to http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Third party tools are available online, which enable users to detect cookies on every website they visit and deactivate them.